It's been a crazy month for me. Crazy past several months for that matter! This has been my to-do list:
- rewrite Darkspell so that it will impress my Publisher after she had accepted it (I was totally submersed into Rock Star so this took me by surprise!) Darkspell lost 1,000 words!
- wait for the editor to be done with DS; but on the meanwhile, I worked hard on my MC interviews for the month of June over at my blog.
- while I participated in an MC blogfest, I prepared for my Pre Book Launch going on now and all July long! I bought all giveaway things and today is my first day to announce a winner.
- a few weeks ago, I set up a PayPal button for preorders of my book.
- I've reformatted DS for my publisher
- I've done a typo hunt and killed off over 15 YIKESes!
- I've decided to illustrate a picture for every chapter in DS and there are 39 chapters--I've done 6, on my 7th one now! I'm hoping to do at least 3 a day not counting Sunday. I should be done in 16 days. Hopefully I'll be done sooner. I'll try to push myself to doing more. Hopefully.
- After my book is ready, I will send it off to a few endorsers.
- I'm not sure when it'll be released, but hopefully before my target date of this fall.
How's your list looking like?