Sunday, July 10, 2011

♥.•*¨ Crazy is I ¨*•.♥

Hi everyone! I saw our Cap'n today. It was so fun seeing her and her kidlets, too! Funny is that I wanted to cry as she left.

It's been a crazy month for me. Crazy past several months for that matter! This has been my to-do list:

  1. rewrite Darkspell so that it will impress my Publisher after she had accepted it (I was totally submersed into Rock Star so this took me by surprise!) Darkspell lost 1,000 words!
  2. wait for the editor to be done with DS; but on the meanwhile, I worked hard on my MC interviews for the month of June over at my blog.
  3. while I participated in an MC blogfest, I prepared for my Pre Book Launch going on now and all July long! I bought all giveaway things and today is my first day to announce a winner.
  4. a few weeks ago, I set up a PayPal button for preorders of my book.
  5. I've reformatted DS  for my publisher
  6. I've done a typo hunt and killed off over 15 YIKESes!
  7. I've decided to illustrate a picture for every chapter in DS and there are 39 chapters--I've done 6, on my 7th one now! I'm hoping to do at least 3 a day not counting Sunday. I should be done in 16 days. Hopefully I'll be done sooner. I'll try to push myself to doing more. Hopefully.
  8. After my book is ready, I will send it off to a few endorsers.
  9. I'm not sure when it'll be released, but hopefully before my target date of this fall.
There, that's what I've been doing. Basically. It's nutsies over here, you don't want to see my house!


How's your list looking like?

5 comments:

  1. My to do list is getting smaller, but it doesn't feel like it. Good luck with yours. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw the Captain yesterday, too. So fun! And good luck on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you in person, Elizabeth! Like I told you during our visit, the best thing about writing has been the friends I make because of it. Seeing your smiling face warmed my heart with joy, and it was so fun to talk about our writing projects together.

    Same goes for you, Leisha! I've always wanted to see your famous wall-sized chalk board scrawled with writing notes, and now I have!

    My to-do list? Item number one: create a marketable product by end-of-year. Item number two: sell it. Item number three: shout it out to the world that the book they've always wanted to read is on the way!

    I'm giving myself a few years to get all this done, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT is list - wow! How are the drawings going? I can't wait to see them and read your book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madeline, thank you! To-do lists are great, aren't they? Mine always seems to have something new added. I wonder when it will get smaller? lol

    Leisha, how exciting! <3 She's a sweetie!

    Rebecca, those are fabulous goals! :)

    Jonene, the drawings are coming along nicely! I love them... I can't wait to get my book out, I think having the art in there is a treat! ;0)


    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!
    Pre-order your copy now!

    ReplyDelete

What be on yer mind?